Monday, September 7, 2026

It's been a long, long time..

 We are at a confluence of events.

One: I am now in possession of my first very own desktop PC, courtesy of my lovely on call IT professional (sweet bf M.R.T.C.).

Two: I was at my parents house last night reminiscing on times gone by, when we remembered that blogs exist, including our very own.

Three: I am doing my very best to keep social medias (such as instagram and tiktok) off of my phone as it damages my productivity and my brain, generally.


And so, I've decided, what better time than now to return to where it all began?? A blog of my very own, which so few remember I even have, and even less will check it. In fact, I'm expecting absolutely no one to check it, so I plan to use it almost like a journal, but in an equal parts chic/messy, Carrie Bradshaw type of way. I'll see what I post, what I do.. this world is truly my own, I'm a little silly with excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silver Lining September!

I continue to persist through my classes, which is especially helpful on weeks when we get a day off, such as this. Monday was Labor Day, an...