1. Your last post was in like April.
2.You haven't explained things that happened in April
3. Nobody comments except your mom
4. And you spent two weeks in Utah
I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in so long. I will try to explain whats been going on. I will make another post. Well I have about half of one but I didn't finish it. BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Silver Lining September!
I continue to persist through my classes, which is especially helpful on weeks when we get a day off, such as this. Monday was Labor Day, an...
-
my life right now......... I am currently going to oquirrh hills middle school. I don't like the school cause it has no AC and no windo...
-
1. Some of my friends are jerks. They never stop calling to see if I can come over even though they are mean to me and I really dont want to...
-
so as some of you might know, i've gone a year without chocolate. it was pretty cool, although sometimes it was really hard. im happy i ...
Hey, I'm not your mother, and I'm dying to know what you've been up to!
ReplyDelete